Accontech LLC is looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join TechBuddy Project's expanding team. The candidate will be highly involved in ideation and creation of new features, improvement and development of existing ones. He/ she will be responsible for working on backend, which serves web and mobile apps, and working on rich web user interface.
- Develop, iterate and maintain enterprise-level software solutions;
- Work on all aspects of the software lifecycle process;
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into technical requirements;
- Work closely with managers and designers to understand platform requirements;
- Estimate overall timelines, risks and requirements;
- Participate in design meetings to speak to the feasibility of design requirements;
- Work with abroad managers, participate in meetings and be highly involved in project discussions.
- Positive attitude with "can-do" mentality;
- At least 3 years of professional PHP and front-end development experience using modern web development technologies and techniques;
- Experience in Laravel or other MVC framework in PHP;
- Experience in Xdebug;
- Familiarity with Autoloader;
- Experience with Docker/ Vagrant;
- Experience in MVVM frameworks, VueJS, AngularJS and ReactJS;
- Understanding of Sass, LESS and Stylus;
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and debugging;
- Experience with RESTful APIs/ services;
- Experience with integrations using 3rd party APIs;
- Ability to convert designs to working front-end code;
- Experience using Git/ GitHub as a source code repository;
- Person comfortable in working in Linux environment;
- Experience in both Mongo DB and Postgres will be a plus;
- Knowledge of English language at the level ready for open communication with the team abroad, participation in technical discussions and reading/writing technical annotations.