Accontech LLC is looking for a talented Senior Front-End Developer to join TechBuddy Project's expanding team. He/ she should understand what makes a site load quickly, how to use tools like Sass to fly through CSS work, have enthusiasm for good design and usability. The successful candidate is constantly learning and experimenting with new development techniques.
- Act as one of primary front-end developers of the project;
- Write well organized and high performance code, conforming to established development standards with great consideration for optimized performance, maintainability and future scale;
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into technical requirements;
- Work on all aspects of the software lifecycle process, with a focus on design, implementation and QA;
- Work closely with backend and designer to understand platform requirements;
- Estimate overall timelines, risks and requirements;
- Participate in design meetings to speak to the feasibility of design requirements;
- Work with abroad managers, participate in meetings and be highly involved in project discussions.
- Positive attitude with "can-do" mentality;
- At least 3 years of professional front-end development experience using modern web development technologies and techniques;
- Experience in MVVM frameworks, VueJS, AngularJS and ReactJS;
- Understanding of Sass, LESS and Stylus;
- Strong understanding of cross-browser issues and debugging;
- Ability to consume data from and work with RESTful APIs/ services;
- Ability to convert designs to working front-end code;
- Enthusiasm for good design and usability on the web;
- Experience with integrations using 3rd party APIs;
- Experience using Git/ GitHub as a source code repository;
- Experience with iterative development with quick release cycles (Agile Methodologies);
- Experience working with teams of developers and designers;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and other applications used for front-end designs is a plus;
- Interest in staying current with the latest trends and techniques in the industry;
- Knowledge of English at the level ready for open communication with the team abroad, participation in technical discussions and reading/ writing technical annotations.